Welcome to our blog! With a somewhat new house and new addition to the family, we hope you enjoy keeping up with our family, regardless of your location!
For the second part of the day, we headed up for our second course with Grant's family.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ahhhhh everyone looks so great! God i miss you guys so much! I hear thanksgiving was a definite success and that Drew was pretty much the best entertainment for the night. He is so big! Can't wait to reunite with the little guy this Christmas. 15 days until I come home! Love you!
1 comment:
Ahhhhh everyone looks so great! God i miss you guys so much! I hear thanksgiving was a definite success and that Drew was pretty much the best entertainment for the night. He is so big! Can't wait to reunite with the little guy this Christmas. 15 days until I come home! Love you!
Post a Comment