Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ABC's

Drew has been learning his ABC's recently. His favorite letters are "Y" and "Z." Don't mind my singing. And, since my camera is broken, I can't see what I'm filming, so it's totally hit or miss. Someone, who shall remain nameless, commented that many of the pictures on our blog are of Drew in his highchair. At first I was slightly offended, but then I thought about why this was. I realized that this is the ONLY time that Drew will sit still. He has to be restrained in order for me to take a decent picture of him, especially since I can't see what I'm taking a picture of. So, that explains the numerous pictures of Drew in his highchair.

3 comments:

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

I love all the new pictures Rachel! I cant believe how big Drew is getting also! I'm sure you're glad that summer is here to spend some more time with him! Enjoy! Love ya!
Emily

Abigail & Emily said...

What a big boy! That's a teachers son for you! We miss you, and hope to see you soon!

THE BENBROOK FAMILY: said...

He really is getting big...and I have only just seen it through the pics on the blog! We should try to get together so I can meet Drew in person!