










We took a trip to the pumpkin farm with Leo this year! The boys had a great time! It was so funny to watch them interact. They loved riding in the cars and going on the pony rides. But, talk about a zoo! I mean, literally, there was a zoo there, but I am talking about the hoardes of people! It's almost unbearable. We went on a Sunday afternoon, but apparently, so did the rest of the Chicagoland area. Oh well. It was worth it to see the boys have such a good time.
When the boys were on the car ride, there was a little boy who was not so happy about being there. The series of pictures makes me laugh! Look at the expressions on Leo and Drew's faces! You'll notice that in the last picture, the crying little boy is no longer there! He didn't know what he missed out on!




1 comment:
Both boys are so picken cute! I love both of their expressions when they are in the car... honk the horn, turn the wheel. Beautiful... err Handsome young boys!
Post a Comment