




The other night after dinner, I changed Drew's diaper and instead of putting a new one on, I let him run around without a diaper. I'm sure you can already see where this is heading, but to tell this story, I need to give you a little background information, so bear with me. While we were in MI last weekend, I found this really unique chalkboard for Drew's room. We are in the process of trying to switch Drew's room from a nursey to a "big boy" room with a Transportation theme, so I thought this antique one would go perfectly. On this particular night, Drew decided to express his artistic talents, in more ways than one...
Just after these pictures were taken, Grant and I were discussing how talented Drew is. For one, he has an unbelievable memory. When we drive past my parents' street, he knows they live there. He starts crying because he wants to go to Mormor's house. Anytime we are driving and he sees a Volvo XC90, he makes sure to point out, "Mormor's car!" He is very focused, has quite the imagination, and is extremely curious about everything. Just as Grant and I were bringing up the possibility that he might be gifted, Drew pooped on the floor. Let me just say the discussion ended there!
1 comment:
this kid's an artist. my analysis... he has spent too much time in a crib. either that, or he wants to learn how to cut grass from his Bapoo.
Post a Comment