Welcome to our blog! With a somewhat new house and new addition to the family, we hope you enjoy keeping up with our family, regardless of your location!
This is Jeff Johnson (The Jeff Johnson who worked with Rach @ CHBC)... I stumbled on your blog through someone elses and I thought that guy looked like Rob. I work with Rob but I thought there was NO WAY that he was the person holding your new baby. Well, It is a very small world..... Hope all is going well. Drew is such a cute baby!! Have a great Christmas...
3 comments:
Who is this?
who is who? the guy holding Drew is rob, one of grant's old roommates.
Hey Bramleys-
This is Jeff Johnson (The Jeff Johnson who worked with Rach @ CHBC)... I stumbled on your blog through someone elses and I thought that guy looked like Rob. I work with Rob but I thought there was NO WAY that he was the person holding your new baby. Well, It is a very small world..... Hope all is going well. Drew is such a cute baby!! Have a great Christmas...
Post a Comment