Sunday, January 07, 2007

Our Growing Little Man

Drew is now 10.5 weeks old! It is so hard to believe that time has so quickly gone by. I try to think back to when Drew was just a couple days old, and it is such a blur. It makes me sad to think that I can't remember things, like what his little legs looked like or his new baby cry, but I am beginning to think that we can't remember for a reason--no one would have any more children! Although most moments with Drew are wonderful, motherhood does have its challenges. After the chaos of the holiday season, Drew's schedule was thrown through a loop. He pretty much stopped sleeping and started screaming matches that rivaled any two year old. We have worked hard all week trying to get him back on track, hence the absence of new posts on our blog. Sometimes I just wish he could tell us what he wants!
As of December 28, he weighs 11#8oz. and is 23 inches long. Again, 50 % for both!

No comments: