Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Toy



We caved in and bought Drew a new toy. After spending some time in Kira's jump up, we decided that buying one would be a good investment. Drew in no longer content in his bouncy seat on the counter. For starters, it's not safe, especially since the boy moves like crazy now! And secondly, he gets bored. He like an actual kid, instead of just a lump! We had been lugging the exersaucer up and down the stairs, which is not an ideal situation. So, for $29.95, we got one that hooks in the doorway. So far, Drew has been enjoying his new toy. It even lights up and makes all sorts of fun sounds!

1 comment:

Joey said...

I had a jumping jack when I was a kid that I loved... from what I am told. That thing looks too safe. I could literally bounce off the walls with mine. Kids these days are so coddled... : )