Saturday, October 27, 2007

Drew's 1st Birthday Party!











































For Drew's first birthday, we threw him a cowboy party, complete with cowboy hats, bandanas, and boots! Thank you to everyone who came . We love you and are thankful you could share this milestone with us!

5 comments:

Sarah Daigle said...

Happy Birthday Drew! It looks like you had a great party, I love the Western theme. I can't believe that it has been a year for you guys already. I can tell you have enjoyed every minute and thank you for sharing so much of that time with us on the blog.

Michael-Sarah-Greta-Calla-Samuel said...

rachel...i am so impressed! you went all out! those pictures of drew that you have framed are adorable. too bad we aren't there so you can take pictures of our girls. it's hard to believe it's been a year, i remember visiting with greta & maja, pregnant with calla...and drew was so little. it goes fast! we miss you guys.

teachermommy78 said...

Rachel! Drew is so cute! I can't believe he's a year already. Scott and I would LOVE to have you guys over after the baby is born. I really would like to reconnect and let our little ones play!

Love, Stacey

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to see the linda nyquist tradition of the all out 'theme party' is still alive. rachel, the cupcakes and cowboy boots are awesome. we miss you guys and can't WAIT for thanksgiving.

ps. what's that photo with a bunch of people standing around a red birthday cake with a turkey baster, tongs and rubber gloves?

Amanda said...

Your pictures made me cry...blame it on the pregnancy hormones. What a fun party!We wish we could have been there. Drew has grown sooo much. We are looking forward to seeing you sometime in 2008 with our new family member. Love you! Love, Amanda