Saturday, October 20, 2007

Playing Catch Up!





So, I spent about 6 hours last weekend trying to catch up with posts dating back to last April. I'm sure that many of you were sick of seeing the picture of my brother (sorry David!). I'm still not fully caught up...I made it up to August. My goal is to be done catching up by the end of this week. When Drew was born almost a year ago (!!!) I told myself that this would be somewhat of a babybook for him someday. I was really disappointed in myself that I let it go. However, thanks to technology, I am able to still do that! Here are some pictures that I took of Drew today. We're using them as his one year photos. I actually got them printed up in 8' x 8' squares and they look great!

Be sure to scroll back to see some pictures of our fun-filled summer!

No comments: